Please post for all visitors and guests to see.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR LITTLE FISH LAKE PER THE CASS COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT
1. All powerboat and personal watercraft times are from 11:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. There is a NO WAKE in effect for all other times.
2. All motorboats must operate in a counterclockwise direction.
3. There must be one observer plus the driver in/on any watercraft towing water skis or any similar contrivance.
4. No person being towed on water skis or other similar contrivance shall be closer than 100 feet to any swimming area, fishing craft, pier, raft, or other watercraft.
5. No operator shall allow his watercraft to pass closer than 100 feet to any anchored fishing craft.
6. Personal watercraft are powerboats and must follow the same rules as a powerboat:
a. You must go counterclockwise.
b. No wake jumping, weaving in heavy boat traffic, coming unreasonably close to other boats.
c. You must observe the 100 foot rule and not jump wakes closer than 150 feet from the boat making the wake.
d. Please refer to the Michigan boating laws to determine the age and boating certificates required to operate a PWC.
If you note a habitual offender, please call: Cass County Sheriff’s Department - 269-445-8644